Please join us next First Day, May 21st, during semi-programmed Meeting for Worship for Recognition Sunday! This is an opportunity for us to recognize some of our dedicated community volunteers, rising second graders, rising fourth graders, and graduating high school Seniors. If you know a child or young Friend who fits one of those descriptions, please email me by May 18th.
And don’t forget to register for Summer Program in June! More information is included below.
Mark Your Calendars!
Join us for Summer Program June 12-15, 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. This week long, cooperative program takes on a different theme each year. Participants engage in a number of activities that are centered around that theme. Some activities include short lessons, crafts, music, and outdoor games. This year, our theme is Telling Our Stories!
We hope Friends of all ages will join us as participants and/or volunteers for this wonderful week of learning, fun, and fellowship. Contact Karin Heller for registration forms.
Children are Welcome at Meeting for Worship!
All children are invited and encouraged to join us during Meeting for Worship. There is a blanket in the back corner of the meeting room for children to sit on for Meeting for Wiggles. They are welcome to bring small, quiet toys to play with. Crayons and activity packets are available in the foyer outside the Worship room.
Childcare is available beginning at 9:30 a.m. until the rise of Meeting for Worship. Please email Karin Heller if you plan to use childcare to ensure coverage. [email protected]
First Day Forum- 9:45-10:45 a.m. (hybrid-parlor and Zoom)
May 7-21: Join us for a discussion of the following queries;
• What were your early experiences with religion and lessons about God?
• How did that concept of God and religion change and grow as you began to understand these early lessons?
• What special life turning points brought you closer to or away from God?
• What influence did education, career, marriage, or children have on your faith and practice?
• How did you learn about Friends? What led you to this meeting?
• How has this meeting supported your spiritual journey?
• What do you believe now?