Notes from our April 25th Meeting /
- Have a forum to discuss and consider clean energy options. – To Peace and Social Concerns.
- Is there interest and support at NGFM for a community garden in coordination with Friends Homes? – To Peace and Social Concerns.
- Expression of continuing interest for a picnic shelter at the Meetinghouse. – To House committee.
- What is the status on holding Meeting for Worship in person; explanation of the dynamics that will support that possibility? – To Covid group.
Ideas from previous meetings that we are needing a report on status of the consideration.
- Still have not received any volunteers to help on documenting the speakers and performers that have used our Meeting room.
Not yet an activity in support of animal welfare.
- No status on the idea of participation in the New Year’s Prayer for Peace, a program on the peace religions, and participation in the Kindness 101 program.
Charles Cameron, Co-clerk New Ideas group