As we gradually resume in-person activities, we continue to prioritize safety and inclusiveness for all users of our meeting house, both New Gardeners and visitors.
We will continue to hold semi-programmed meetings for worship at 10 a.m. on Sundays outdoors. This remains the safest way for a large group of people, vaccinated and unvaccinated, to be together.
Those attending unprogrammed meetings for worship on Sundays from 9 – 9:45 a.m. are welcome to use the meeting room, following the guidance below.
We have developed a plan to reopen the meeting house to other small groups, beginning June 21, by establishing the maximum occupancy of each meeting space. We ask that you please follow the guidelines below:
- Stay home if you have any symptoms of illness.
- Meet outdoors, if feasible, regardless of group size; please bring your own chairs.
- Reserve meeting room(s) in advance by calling the NGFM office at (336) 292-5487 or emailing [email protected] ; note the capacity of room(s) you will be using and do not exceed maximum occupancy.
- Optimize ventilation according to the instructions posted by the door of each room.
- If your group size exceeds the capacity of available indoor space (below and posted by the door of each room), meet outdoors.
- Mask and socially distance 6 feet from others, regardless of location or group size.
- Do not sing or eat together indoors: these are among the least safe activities for unvaccinated people, even if they are masked.
- Use restrooms one individual or family group at a time.
Thank you for your care and patience.