As we gradually resume in-person activities, we continue to prioritize safety and inclusiveness for all users of our meeting house, both New Gardeners and visitors. We will continue to hold semi-programmed meetings for worship at 10:00 am on Sundays outdoors. This remains the safest way for a large group of people, vaccinated and unvaccinated, to be together.
Those attending unprogrammed meetings for worship on Sundays from 9 – 9:45 a.m. are welcome to use the meeting room.
Please follow the guidance below.
- Stay home if you have any symptoms of illness.
- Meet outdoors, if feasible, regardless of group size; please bring your own chairs.
- Reserve meeting room(s) in advance by calling the NGFM office at (336) 292-5487 or emailing [email protected] ; note the capacity of room(s) you will be using and do not exceed maximum occupancy.
- Optimize ventilation according to the instructions posted by the door of each room.
- If your group size exceeds the capacity of available indoor space (posted by the door of each room), meet outdoors.
- Mask and socially distance 6 feet from others, regardless of location or group size.
- Do not sing or eat together indoors: (least safe activities for unvaccinated people, even if they are masked.)
- Use restrooms one individual or family group at a time.
Thank you for your care and patience.
NGFM COVID Medical Advisors