Friends are reminded that as we resume in-person activities, we continue to prioritize safety and inclusiveness for all users of our meeting house, both New Gardeners and visitors.
We are opening the building to small groups according to the capacity limits of each meeting space. Group leaders can contact Sharon (see contact information below) to make reservations.
Please follow the guidance below for use of the meeting house:
- Stay home if you have any symptoms of illness.
- All visitors should remain masked and socially distanced 6 feet from others, regardless of vaccination status, location, or group size.
- Meet outdoors, if feasible, regardless of group size; please bring your own chairs.
- Reserve meeting room(s) in advance by calling the NGFM office at (336) 292-5487 or emailing [email protected]; note the capacity of room(s) you will be using and do not exceed maximum occupancy.
- If your group size should exceed the capacity of the assigned indoor space (posted by the door of each room), move your meeting outdoors.
- Optimize ventilation according to the instructions posted by the door of each room.
- Do not sing or eat together indoors: these are among the least safe activities for unvaccinated people, even if they are masked.
- Use restrooms one individual or family group at a time.
Thank you for your care and patience.
NGFM COVID Medical Advisors, Kat Rice and Jennifer Schaal, Co-Clerks