Below, please find information about a workshop for white women* taking on their white supremacy. This particular session will be led by our own Lizzie Biddle. However, there are other sessions available if these dates don’t work.
- Three Sundays in January – 9, 16 & 23
- 3:00-7:00pm EST
- On Zoom
What it is:
“Finding Freedom: White Women* Taking on Our Own White Supremacy”
- How are we as white women contributing to white supremacy?
- What keeps us from bringing our full selves to ending structural racism?
- How can we move into action and convince other white women in our lives to do the same in our communities and at the ballot box?
Register & more info:
- Find out about pricing and financial support & register
- Finding Freedom FAQ.