Would you like to find a way to deepen your connection to the New Garden Friends Meeting community? Would you like to be part of a group that grows community through showing care to one another? Becoming a Caring Friend might be for you! Find out more at the Care Fair.
When: November 20th, 12:00 at the rise of meeting
Where: outside the meeting room or on the front porch, weather permitting.
Opportunities to learn about:
• Caring Friends card writers
• Caring Friends afghan blanket makers
• Caring Friends meal makers
• Caring Friends drivers
• Care Friends visitors, in homes or by phone
• Special projects like Christmas stocking deliveries
Visit the tables at the Care Fair and take home a gift that shows we care for you!