Friends Committee on North Carolina Legislation joins with Quaker Call to Action on the Urgent Call to the Religious Society of Friends to help protect Democracy in North Carolina.
Steps YOU can take to help protect democracy in the 2022 election:
• Volunteer to work inside a polling place as a local Elections Board worker, or try 2022 Democracy Heroes Form | NCSBE or the State Board of Elections volunteer form HERE.
• Volunteer to work outside the polling place as a non-partisan voter protector with “Democracy NC” – HERE.
• Volunteer to work inside a poling place as a poll watcher/observer – call the Political Party County Office of the party with which you are affiliated.
• Volunteer to drive voters to the polls – call the Political Party County Office of the party with which you are affiliated.
• Please share this information with your meeting or congregation; spread it as widely as possible!
• Deadline for registering to vote in North Carolina; Friday, October 14!